Best Top Email Marketing Services 2018
Email marketing means promoting products or services using electronic mail , in fact any email communication can be considered email marketing if it helped building any type of business,now email marketing has become a cornerstone of any online business as it helps engaging and attracting new customers to the business
There are multiple powerful email marketing services available now and choosing the best email marketing service can significantly affect your success at any online business .
Why you should choose a good email marketing service
A good email marketing service allows you to make perfect engaging emails. It also allows you to automate your business with good integration with your blog or , also it allows you to track your performance ,do split testing and segment your subscribers into groups
It also enable you to track your email campaigns to be able to know the real response of your subscribers to your emails ,however, the most important a good email marketing service ensures is that it has the highest deliverability rate meaning that almost all your emails are sent to your subscribers email folder not their spam folder
In this article, we will review the best email marketing services available :
MailChimp is one of the best and most popular email marketing services.
- Offer a very easy to use dashboard which is simple , big, and filled with helpful tips and a straightforward workflow.
- Very high deliverability ensuring that almost all your emails will be sent to your subscribers not ending up in their spam folders
- They have a true drag and drop email templates design builder and also they have a huge range of email templates to get your design started with
- They offer a lifetime free account (not just a trial period as almost all other email services do) if you have less than 2,000 subscribers and send less 12,000 emails per month – you pay $0 per month which is appropriate for small business and beginners
- Great integration with other platforms like WordPress, Magento, Shopify, and many other platforms .
- It also offers easy email creator, merge tags, autoresponders, segmenting contacts into groups, and simple tracking and analytics
Aweber is one of the most popular email marketing service providers especially among bloggers and Internet marketers
- It’s easy to use.
- Have greet Support with multiple options available phone support, email support and live chat support
- It lets you choose whether to subscribe people to your list on a single or double opt-in basis.
- It has very good import functionality (importing your email lists from other email services or from any source ) ,
- Great integration with other platforms as it connects nearly to most platforms including wordpress
- It comes with a very large range of email templates, they have over 150 customizable professional templates which are all responsive.
Get Response is a great popular email marketing service specially with their affordable prices which make it excellent for small businesses it also offers some tools that make them unique among other competitors like webinar functionality which allows you to make webinars easily and also Marketing Automation functionality which is a great tool for automating your work
- Getresponse is cheaper than most of its competitors whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them.
- Webinar tool and Marketing Automation are not offered by any of Getresponse’s major competitors.
- It allows a single-opt in and a double opt-in, split testing
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very easily.
- Great landing page creator
- It offers A free 30 days trial period without entering credit card details.
Constant Contact is one of the largest and most popular email marketing services. It is also easy to use and beginner friendly email marketing service.
- Ease of Use – This is Constant Contact’s biggest selling point. Many users who consider themselves beginners praise the interface for being relatively intuitive and easy to understand.
- Social Media Integrations – Constant Contact offers.
- Templates – Great Template Library with over 400 templates, Constant Contact seems to have one of the largest free template libraries available,
- List segmentation , analytic and reports tools and Email Designer – Includes a WYSIWYG drag-and-drop editor
Icontact is one of the leading email marketing services with some great features and tools and easy to use interface
- There is an easy-to-use dashboard interface
- iContact has integrated social media features designed for Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn which allows you build an email list from social media
- Excellent integration with many platforms like wordpress
- Greet support
ActiveCampaign is a very good email marketing software which has one of the best user friendly interfaces
- beginner friendly user interface – it needs no much training to understand how to use the powerful tools in .
- Integration with many apps and platforms – It integrates with over 150 different platforms via their Zapier integration.
The main advantage of using Campaign Monitor over other email marketing software is ease of use. It’s a very well designed software that helps create, schedule and send emails to customers.. It is easy to add tracking codes to personalize emails and the tracking reports are quite advanced excellent tracking options –
There is also multiple themes to choose from and great features include A/B testing, inbox previews, opportunity to grow your list and personalized emailing option